Family Zone Classwize gives classroom control back to teachers by providing them with screen visibility and control of all devices in class, including BYOD and personal devices.
Classwize allows teachers to -
- View real-time internet, app and video usage
- View students' screens
- Focus students on specific lesson resources
- Focus the class, restricting access to specific sites or apps
- Initiate temporary overrides
- Reward students by allowing limited time access to sites normally blocked
- Full support across Chromebooks, Windows and Apple Macbooks.
Justin WilliamsonInstructional Technology Coordinator
850-487-7205Kathleen MalloyInstruct/Curric Resource Dev - Training
Go Guardian Status
A guide to filtering YouTube videos on student devices using the Google Admin Console and GoGuardian YouTube filtering settings.
How to prevent students from deleting their browser history on school devices.
There are many reasons why Chromebook technology is good in the classroom. Chromebooks are a cost-effective, high performing tool that can...
How GoGuardian for Teachers increases connectivity between students and teachers.
Chromebooks and GAFE products are used by 50 million students a year. These are 5 things parents should know about the devices their students are using.