Fairview Middle School is committed to working with our community to provide a nurturing, safe, and caring environment in which all students can learn. In pursuing this mission, we dedicate ourselves to preparing our students to become confident, self-directed, life-long learners prepared to adapt effectively to the world of the future.
Fairview Middle School believes:
- Student Learning is the chief priority
- All students can learn
- Teachers should meet students at their respective level of instruction
- A quality teacher in every classroom
- Students need not only to demonstrate knowledge, but also be actively engaged in solving problems
- Students learn in a variety of ways and should be provided with a variety of instructional approaches.
- Management and discipline are imperative for learning to take place
- Parents should be involved in the school and their child's learning
- Teachers, parents, students, and staff share responsibility for the school's mission
Office Hours:8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
School Hours: 9:30 AM - 3:50 PM
Campus Supervision Hours: 8:45 AM - 4:15 PM
Jennifer Powell - Assistant Principal Curriculum
Alejandro Zapata - Assistant Principal Administration
Beverly Kerrison - Assistant Principal Administration
More detailed info can be found here - https://www.leonschools.net/domain/514
3:00 PM School Board Agenda Review
4:00 PM - 5:30 PM Robotics Club Meeting
4:00 PM - 5:00 PM Table Top Club Meeting
School Supply Lists
Is your child currently enrolled in a Leon County School?
This includes LCS Charter schools: School of Arts and Sciences (Centre and Thomasville), Tallahassee School of Math and Science, Governors Charter Academy.
IF YES, STOP!
Online Registration is only for children NOT currently enrolled in any Leon County School.
Parents of children who have attended an LCS School before 2015 but not in the years following are encouraged to complete Online Registration.
Online Application is found here: https://leon.focusschoolsoftware.com/focus/auth/
Please read the on-screen instructions carefully before starting any application.