How Do I Make a Public Records Request?

  • To Submit a New Public Records Request 
    click the JustFOIA logo or Link below* 

    JustFOIA Logo

    Once you have entered a Public Records Request into the JustFOIA system, you can track your request and communicate directly with the team working on your request. 

    *These links take you to another website outside of the regular LCS website.

  • FORMER Leon County School students, please request your transcript or high school diploma using the link BELOW.

How Do I Request my Transcript?

  • For more information about Records Requests, please contact:

    Julie A. Jernigan,
    Custodian of Records Requests
    520 Appleyard Drive
    Tallahassee FL 32304

  • FOIA Gov logo

Last Modified on November 29, 2021