Finance Department, CFO
Welcome to the Finance Department and the office of the Chief Financial Officer's web page. Our goal is to manage, safeguard, and account for taxpayer paid public school resources efficiently and effectively. We strive to serve employees and constituents in a courteous and professional manner. Our services include Budget, Accounting, Financial Services, Payroll and Contract Management. Please browse our site and contact us if we can be of service to you.
Chief Financial OfficerNatalie Lowers
· Assistant to the CFO and Managers ofthe Finance Dept.· Receipts for Monies Collected· Purchase Orders for center 9850Rita Mathis
· Invoice & Mail Distribution· Receipts for Monies Collected
· Leave Accounting Org Charts· Vendor ApplicationsLeigh-Ann HunterCoordinator
· CARES Act Grant Manager· Title I FinancalsRod JacksonProject Manager
· CARES Act Grant Manager· Title I Financals
Other Main NumbersPayroll(850) 487-7270Benfits & Retirement
(850) 487-7150Benefits & Retirement has relocated to the Human Resources Department.