Frontline Absence Management Sub system
If you are interested in becoming a substitute teacher with Leon County Schools, please contact Felicia Evans at 850.487.7111 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Frontline Absence Management is an automated sub-calling system offers both the phone and internet access and is a very efficient and flexible way to manage employee absences and get qualified substitutes into the classroom. Absence Management directly integrates with our Skyward Finance module for payment of substitutes.Questions concerning Absence Management should be directed to our Human Resources department.Tips:
- Username - Your LCS Email address is your AESOP username
- Password - You are given a 1-time default password which will expire once you log in. You will create a new password after initial login
- If you forget your password, use the password reminder.
- Classlink - You can add the AESOP tile in ClassLink and store your username and password for easy access (Simply click the "+" in your dashboard)
- REMINDER - do not store your default temp password in the ClasslInk tile. Wait until you have set your permanent password before storing the username and password in the AESOP Classlink tile.
Supervisor, Applicants, New Hires and Substitutes
- Absence Admin.; Campus Users
- Employee Records Request
- New Employee Orientation
- New Hires/Onboarding
Human Resources Analyst