Want to purchase a yearbook ad for your 8th grader?
Time is running out! Ad sales close December 31st. Don't miss out!
2021-22 Montford yearbooks are on sale now!
CLICK HERE to purchase online!
Do you shop on Amazon?
You can now support Montford by shopping on Amazon! Amazon will donate 0.5% of eligible purchases back to our school!
https://smile.amazon.com/ch/26-4535200 Use this link to add Montford as your organization to receive donations.
Start shopping using smile.amazon.com. Your prime account and information will transfer. Any purchases used by going to the regular amazon.com website will not count, you have to start shopping at smile.amazon.com for each purchase!
- Students Return - Wednesday, Jan 5th
- PJ Day - Friday, Jan 7th
- Report Cards posted Wednesday, Jan 12th
- Report Card Celebrations during lunch Friday, Jan 14th
- Pizza Friday, Jan 14th
- No School - Monday, Jan 17th for MLK Jr Day
- SEL Day - Thursday, Jan 27th - DIFFERENT BELL SCHEDULE
- Curriculum Fair - Tuesday, Feb 1st
- Montford's TDAP Clinic, Thursday Feb 17th - Information here
- Spirit Fridays & Treat Trolley Day - Last Friday of each Month
Free FEV Tutoring
Leon County Schools has partnered with Edmentum to provide a FREE online tutoring service. You can schedule a homework help session in advanced, in addition to on-demand help available 24 hours a day! Students access the FEV Tutor resource through their Classlink.
To view a brief video on getting started with FEV Tutor, click here.
If you have any questions or need any additional support, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (855)763-2607.
Student Assignments While Out
Is your student going to be absent due to COVID, quarantine, or any other reason? Teachers are posting assignments on their Canvas page so your student does not get too far behind. Please have your student check their Canvas pages for their assignments. Students should communicate with teachers if they have an questions regarding their assignments or what is expected from them while they are out. If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact Ms. Shultz at email@example.com or contact your student’s guidance counselor.
Do you want to be able to view your student's teacher's Canvas pages?
You can add yourself as an "observer" to your student's Canvas by completing the following two steps:
1. Have your student generate a "pairing code" by following the directions here.
2. Create yourself an account by going to this website: https://leonschools.instructure.com/login/canvas
Friendly reminder that FOCUS should be used to look at your student's current grades. Canvas is NOT an accurate picture of your student's academic standing.