We are pleased to share that we have adopted Remind, an easy to use communication tool that will allow the school, teachers, students and parents to share one single source for communication.
You can learn more about Remind here and see why we feel it’s so important to create faster, easier access to communications
Remind is a safe, secure way for students to connect with their teachers and school-related events, classes, and activities all in one place. The software does not collect or share any personal student information, which is important to us. Best of all, it is very easy to use and will be a great resource for teachers and students.
What is Remind?
If you have questions, you can contact the following:
- Email Remind Premier Support: Support@Remind.com
- Local school support team (Remind Trainers or Techcon)
- Help Desk - email@example.com or 487-7524
- Forgot password? - https://www.remind.com/forgot_password
- Didn't receive Remind email? - https://www.remind.com/?sign-up=true
Trying to join a class? Use the following:
- Text your class @code to 81010
Phone does not support the 81010 short codes (ipad/iMessage??)
- Text your class @code to 415-704-8328
Remind User Training Resources
Scott WhittleRemind System AdministratorInstructional Technology Specialist / Schoolwires / ClassLink
850-487-7357Jacquelyn CrutchfieldResource Teacher - Remind TrainerKathleen MalloyInstruct/Curric Resource Dev - Remind Trainer