Frontline Absence Management Sub system
If you are interested in becoming a substitute teacher with Leon County Schools, please contact Felicia Evans at 850.487.7111 or email@example.com.
Frontline Absence Management is an automated sub-calling system offers both the phone and internet access and is a very efficient and flexible way to manage employee absences and get qualified substitutes into the classroom. Absence Management directly integrates with our Skyward Finance module for payment of substitutes.Questions concerning Absence Management should be directed to our Human Resources department.Tips:
- Username - Your LCS Email address is your AESOP username
- Password - You are given a 1-time default password which will expire once you log in. You will create a new password after initial login
- If you forget your password, use the password reminder.
- Classlink - You can add the AESOP tile in ClassLink and store your username and password for easy access (Simply click the "+" in your dashboard)
- REMINDER - do not store your default temp password in the ClasslInk tile. Wait until you have set your permanent password before storing the username and password in the AESOP Classlink tile.
Absence Management Training Videos
This video will walk you through the basics of your absence management Employee website. Here's what you will learn: How to log into absence management The Home Page Creating an absence Viewing and editing personal information Changing your PIN Where to find help resources
This video will walk you through the more advanced features of your Employee website. Here is what you will learn: Creating an absence in Advanced Mode Assigning a substitute to an absence Cancelling absences Viewing the approval status of an absence Viewing absence history Attaching a file to an absence Checking your Absence Reason Balances Viewing the Substitute Directory
This video will walk you through the basics of the absence management Substitute website. Here are some of the things you will learn: Logging in to absence management Navigating the Home Page Finding available jobs Viewing and editing your personal information How to change your PIN Where to find help resources
This video will walk you through some of the more advanced features of the absence management Substitute website. Here is what you will learn: Viewing scheduled jobs How to create Non-Work Days Viewing past jobs you have worked Setting up your Preferred Schools How to edit the times absence management can call you How to turn off calling
Supervisor, Applicants, New Hires and Substitutes
- PATS Administrator
- AESOP Admin.; Campus Users
- Employee Records Request
Executive Secretary II
- Teacher Experience Verifications
- Department Budget
- Public Records Requests
- Employment Verifications
- Unemployment Compensation
- New Employee Paperwork