How Do I Make a Public Records Request?

  • DO NOT submit a public record request for a HS student's transcripts or diploma.
    (See requesting a HS transcript/diploma info below)

    To Submit a New Public Records Request 
    click the JustFOIA logo or Link below* 

    JustFOIA Logo

    Once you have entered a Public Records Request into the JustFOIA system, you can track your request and communicate directly with the team working on your request. 

    *These links take you to another website outside of the regular LCS website.

How do I get my High School Transcript/diploma then?

  • FORMER Leon County School students wanting their high school diploma/transcripts must use the link BELOW to request those from the Student Records Department, not Public Records.

    To request your high school student transcripts, or a copy of your high school diploma, please visit the Student Records Department website.

  • For more information about Records Requests, please contact:

    Julie A. Jernigan,
    Custodian of Records Requests
    520 Appleyard Drive
    Tallahassee FL 32304
    Dr. Michelle Gayle 
    Deputy Superintendent
    2757 W. Pensacola Street
    (850) 487-7177
    FAX: (850) 414-5151


  • FOIA Gov logo

Last Modified on September 20, 2023