Finance Department and Office of the Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
The goal of the District's Finance Department, led by the Chief Financial Officer (CFO), is to manage, safeguard, and account for taxpayer-paid public school resources efficiently and effectively. We strive to serve employees and constituents in a courteous and professional manner. Our services include Budget, Accounting, Financial Services, Payroll, and Business Services.
Kimberly BanksChief Financial OfficerSamantha Harrison
· Assistant to the CFO and Finance Dept. managers· Receipts for Monies Collected· Purchase Orders for Cost Center 9850Rita Mathis
· Invoice & Mail Distribution· Receipts for Monies Collected
· Leave Accounting Org Charts· Vendor ApplicationsLeigh-Ann HunterCoordinator
· CARES Act Grant Manager· Title I FinancialsRod JacksonProject Manager
· CARES Act Grant Manager· Title I Financials
Other Main NumbersPayroll(850) 487-7270Benfits & Retirement
(850) 487-7150Benefits & Retirement has relocated to the Human Resources Department.