Title I Advisory Council (TAC)-
- The purpose of the Title I Advisory Council is to assist the Superintendent and the School Board in making decisions pertaining to Title I schools in Leon County and to support and assist each Title I school in outlining and addressing the needs of their school community.
- TAC is comprised of:
- (1) Parents/guardians of children enrolled in Leon County Title I schools,
- (2) Title I high school student representative,
- (3) teachers and administrators from Title I schools, and
- (4) community members involved through their work, volunteering, or research in the community of Title I schools, including representatives of each School Board member.
Below is a link to the Title I Advisory Council's Website:
Last Modified on May 22, 2023