OPEN HOUSE VIDEOS:
Open House details for all students:
Welcome to the 2020-2021 school year. On this website you will find course descriptions and expectations for each class. Please email me if you have any additional questions at email@example.com.
- Be on time for BM and DA students. Instruction starts with the bell.
- Cameras are on for Mrs. Drew to see only when we are working on performing which is off and on throughout the class period.
- Be prepared to be called on during class for BM and DA students so I can check for your understanding of the concepts we are learning.
- Earbuds/headphones are important to have!
- DA students: Make sure you are looking ready for school. You are dressed, sitting up, not eating in class etc. We want you ready to learn.
- We are off to a great start!! Thanks for sharing your kids with me!
I am so excited to meet you all this year. I know it will be different, but we can do this! I am thrilled to be able to spend this year with you.
Supplies needed for chorus and music theater are: Your device from home until one is given to you and earbuds or headphones since you will need to hear the recordings. It is great to have a notebook or planner digital or paper to organize your assignments in all classes.
Supplies needed for drama are: Your device from home until one is given to you and bring earbuds or headphones since you will need to hear the recordings. It is great to have a notebook or planner digital or paper to organize your assignments in all classes.
Syllabus is located on the left under important documents.
Best way to reach me: Students during or before your class time by email or in person if Brick and Mortar. Parents by email and know I will get back to you within 24 hours unless on the weekend.
Looking forward to meeting you all.