Making of a Mustang
The Making of a Mustang is an orientation summer camp offered by Montford Middle School for new students.
This program will help incoming sixth grade students meet and build relationships with student peers and instructors before the beginning of school, thus providing a smooth transition to the middle school community.
- July 25-28th, 2022 9am-11:45am.
- Cost - $100 per child if paid in full, due by 5/6.
- Registration - complete form and return with deposit to Mrs. Jodi Drew, Montford Middle School
- Registration is limited to 100 students. When camp is full, students will be put on a waiting list.
Contact Ms. Drew for questions! email@example.com
Basketball Summer Camp
The goal of the Montford Basketball Camp is to help children improve basketball skills in a safe, fun environment where they can make friends, practice individual and team fundamentals that are important to basketball, and learn developmental skills that may be used on and off the court.
- June 10-13, 2019, 8:00am - 12:00pm
- Cost - $100 per camper (Cash/check/money order made payable to Montford Middle School)
- All campers must have a current year physical and Activity Participation (AP) Form turned into front office.
- Registration - open to all students (boys and girls) entering 4th-8th grades for the 2019-20 school year.
- For more information, please contact Coach Thompson or Coach Scott
Football Summer Camp
The goal of the Montford Football Camp is to help young learners develop their individual and team footballs skills in a safe, fun environment while meeting new friends and forming new relationships through a series of drills and games designed to increase physical ability and build quality character.
SUMMER CAMP INFORMATION COMING SOON!!!!!
Band Summer Camp
The goal of the Montford Band Camp is to help students work on individual technique and range in small groups and full band rehearsal, help students prepare material for all state or all district auditions, all while preparing for a concert on August 5th and enjoying the friendship and collaboration of other band students.
- July 25 - 26, 2018, 8:00am - 12:00pm
- July 30 - Aug. 2, 2018, 8:00am - 12:00pm
- Montford Band Room
- Cost - $90 per WEEK (Cash/check/money order made payable to Leon County Schools)
- Please contact Ms. Dunaway if scholarships are requested.
- For more information, please email Mrs. Dunaway or you may contact her at (850) 412-8900.