6th Grade Sponsor
6th grade team leader:Wendy Taylor6th grade supply list:
- Folders for classes (You may wish to wait to purchase these as individual teachers will tell you what students need for their specific classes.)
- A pencil pouch that clips into 3 ring binders
- Wired ear buds or ear phones (no air pods or other bluetooth earphones)
- Lined notebook paper
- Pens (a variety of colors)
- Colored Pencils
- Inexpensive handheld pencil sharpener
*Individual teachers will request additional supplies and will post these on their individual websites and communicate to students on the first week of school.
6th grade Wild Adventures Field Trip
You MUST sign up and make the first payment by 11-10-23.
Sign up now to make sure your child gets a spot (spots are limited).
You can pay the full amount now or make payments!
Who: Eligible students must have at least a 2.0 GPA, citizenship grades that include no “1”s and no more than one “2”, no “out of school” suspensions, no more than 2 “OFI” assignments, no overdue library books. Please do NOT sign your child up if they are not eligible. Money will not be refunded for ineligible students. If you have any questions about this, please do not hesitate to reach out to Mrs. Taylor prior to purchasing a spot. email@example.com
Letters for this field trip were handed out in 1st period on 10-3-23.