Message from Mrs. Gaskin
WELCOME BACK TO CLASS!
While I am going to miss us being back in the classroom together on campus, I am looking forward to our new adventure of conducting class virtually!
3/30/20 UPDATE: It is very important that you check your student email account everyday this week, as I need specific information from you. THANK YOU
Week of 3/30-4/3/20
- Click on the following link to access your language arts packet that contains your assignments and activities. This packet is a review of all learning objectives we accomplished 1st-3rd nine weeks. Deadline of submission is 4/10/20. (DO NOT DO THIS THROUGH YOUR COMMONLIT APP IN CLASSLINK.......YOU HAVE TO COMPLETE AND SUBMIT PER INSTRUCTIONS BY THE LINK BELOW)
- Start the practice of checking your school email account daily for class updates or special announcements.
- SPIRIT WEEK!!!!! Let's connect through social media and support Mustangs United Spirit Week. POST USING #MUSTANGSUNITED
- Monday #Extracurricular Day
- Tuesday #Wacky Tacky Day
- Wednesday #Let's Get Physical
- Thursday #Just READ!
- Friday #Grade Level Word
- Continue adding submissions to our Book Club Blog as we gear up for Thursdays spirit day! I will be using your recommendations in my social media post.
I look forward to our virtual connecting!
NEED A HELP SESSION?
Monday - Friday
11:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org OR text me through CHAT in Microsoft TEAMS
TO ACCESS THESE APPS FROM HOME
1. Go to Montford Website
2. Click on the Classlink blue icon in upper right hand corner of page
3. Log into Classlink using your school computer log in Username and PW
4. Click on Office 365 orange app icon
5. FOR EMAIL ACCESS - Click Outlook icon (blue envelope)
6. FOR CHAT ACCESS - Click Teams icon (blue figurines of two people)