Supplies 20-21 school year
- Paper for note-taking.
- Pencils, color pens/pencils for note-taking and SHOWING YOUR WORK!!!
- Highlighters to help with note-taking.
- 3 ring binder to keep notes, handouts, bellwork, and the learning log. This binder can be shared with other classes as long as it is in class every day!
- Notebook this can be a composition or spiral but must be ONLY for MATH you will show all of your work for your computer-based assignments in this notebook. You will need more than one of these for the year!!!
- Calculator will not be used until the 2nd quarter in 7th-grade math. I recommend a Casio FX-260(this is the one you will use for the FSA) or TI-30XSIIS(my preferred calculator but you cannot use this one on the FSA!). Both of these calculators will be usable through Geometry.
- Wired headphones- wireless headphones are not allowed in my classroom.
- Mouse for your Chromebook
- Compass and protractor- Geometry class only