8th grade supply list:
This supply list will cover ALL 6 PERIODS!
*Please note that there will NOT be class sets of materials of classroom supplies. It is imperative all students have the below materials. There will also be no sharing of supplies between students.
- 3 composition books/ 3 spiral notebooks/ OR a binder with loose leaf paper and 3 sections
- Headphones/earbuds (NO BLUETOOTH ONES)
- Brick and Mortar students:
- Bring charging cord DAILY.
- Device needs to be fully charged at the start of each day.
Suggested Supplies (these are not required):
- Hand sanitizer
- Water bottle with student’s name
- Scientific calculator
- Mouse for device
- Stylus if you are using a touch screen device
- Mat or towel to sit on outside during mask breaks
Optional for use in Ms. Vigue's class:
*Facemasks must be worn at school and on buses. If your family feels additional PPE (such as a face shield or glasses) would be helpful, your child is welcome to wear them, but it is not required.
Logging in to Leon County Schools Canvas (for Digital Academy and Brick and Mortar Students)
Once school starts on August 31st, you will visit Canvas each day you have my class to access your assignments and live video links.
- To access Canvas, simply log in to ClassLink https://launchpad.classlink.com/leonschools
- Enter your username (StudentIDemail@example.com) and Type in your network password
- Once logged into ClassLink you will see the Canvas Tile on your Dashboard
- Click the Canvas icon
- When you're done working in Canvas, make sure to log out of both Canvas and ClassLink