To all Parents and Guardians of 8th Graders:
Leon County School Board Policy 5120 requires current residence verification for all 8th graders, before the student can be admitted to the receiving high school, even if the student is seeking reassignment.
Proof of Residence (please choose two of the following)
Please submit your required proofs of residence to the registrar's office via email, fax, mail, or delivered directly to Montford Middle School.
- Current mortgage statement, property tax bill, homestead exemption, or current lease agreement
- Current utility bill, with payment stub attached
- Contract, with accompanying letter from mortgage company, including closing date
- Contract to build: building permit and a letter from the builder stating occupancy date
- Construction loan: letter from the builder stating date of occupancy
- Please contact the district reassignment office if living out of the school zone until house is complete.
Please include your student's name, date of birth, and telephone number should questions arise.
If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact the registrar:
5789 Pimlico Drive
Tallahassee, FL 32303