To all Parents and Guardians of 8th Graders:Leon County School Board Policy 5112 requires current residence verification for all 8th graders, before the student can be admitted to the receiving high school, even if the student is seeking reassignment.
Submitting your Address Verification is easy!
Proof of Residence (please choose two of the following)
- Go to your FOCUS Parent Portal account and follow the steps to fill out the form and upload two proofs of residency.
- Please note: As a 8th grade parent, if you try to log into your FOCUS Parent Portal, you will not be able to access any of your student’s information until the Address Verification is complete.
Please include your student's name, date of birth, and telephone number should questions arise.If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact the registrar: Lori Hager firstname.lastname@example.org
- Current mortgage statement, property tax bill, homestead exemption, or current lease agreement
- Current utility bill, with payment stub attached
- Contract, with accompanying letter from mortgage company, including closing date
- Contract to build: building permit and a letter from the builder stating occupancy date
- Construction loan: letter from the builder stating date of occupancy
- Please contact the district reassignment office if living out of the school zone until house is complete.