**Label your sheet of paper bellringers and your first entry should have the date noted at the top***
1) What is the purpose of a primary election?
2) What is the difference between a closed and open primary
3) What determines the amount of electors in each state?
4) How do you win a state's electors?
5) How many electors are there in total? How many to win?
Directions: Write a description of each part of the Preamble to the US Constitution in the bellringer section of your binder
“We the people”
- “In order to form a more perfect union”
- “Establish justice”
- “Insure domestic tranquility”
- “Provide for the common defense”
- “Promote the general welfare”
- “To secure the blessings of liberty to ourselves and our posterity”
“Do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America”
#1 Define regulate
#2 What is main difference between the Republican and Democratic parties?
#3 What are the two symbols for the major parties?
#1 According to this passage, how did the Chinese Exclusion Act affect the immigration of Chinese people to the United States?
#2 According to this passage, what reason did the United States government give for passing this law?