8th grade supply list:
- Brick and Mortar students:
- Bring charging cord DAILY.
- Device needs to be fully charged at the start of each day.
Suggested Supplies (these are not required):
- Hand sanitizer
- Water bottle with student’s name
- Scientific calculator
- Mouse for device
- Stylus if you are using a touch screen device
- Mat or towel to sit on outside during mask breaks (waterproof may be a good idea with dew on the ground in the mornings)
*Facemasks must be worn at school and on buses. If your family feels additional PPE (such as a face shield or glasses) would be helpful, your child is welcome to wear them, but it is not required.