Leon County Schools Office of Admissions
We welcome you to Leon County Schools. The Office of Admissions is open to register all students to Leon County. Please follow the process below to register your student for Leon County Schools.
Before registering, please review the information below carefully.
- To register a student in Leon County Schools, you MUST be the parent or legal guardian of the student. If you are not the parent or legal guardian, we cannot complete the registration.
- To register at student for Montford, you MUST live in the Montford School Zone. Your student will not be placed at Montford by the Office of Admissions if you are note in the zone.
Step 1: Pre-Enroll at https://leon.focusschoolsoftware.com/focus/auth
Step 2: Submit ALL Required Documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Birth Certificate
- Immunization Form - Must be on the State of Florida HRS 680 Form
- Helath Form/Physical dated within the last year
- Primary Proof of Residency - Current Lease, Mortgage Statement, Property Tax Record, Deed, or Homestead Exemption
- Secondary Proof of Residency - City of Tallahassee Utility Bill or Talquin Electric Statement, Home Phone Bill, Cable or Internet Bill
- Student Records- Transcript, Most Recent Report Card, Test Scores, and Withdraw Grades/Form
- Student Residency Questionnaire (if applicable)
Step 3: Documents will be verified by the Leon County Schools Office of Admissions
Step 4: LCS Office of Admissions will reach out to set up a Zoom meeting and complete registration
Step 5: After the Zoom meeting, you will be connected to your school for scheduling and other information.
Please note: After you receive confirmation from LCS Office of Admissions, the Admissions Liason from Montford will email you.
Welcome to Leon County Schools!