(Previous Update) Week of 5/4-5/8
This week, we will begin a study of The Devil's Arithmetic, by Jane Yolen.The fillable document for completing this week's work is available here.Students will have three options for engaging with the text digitally:
If you have access to a hard copy, your child is of course welcome to follow along that way as well.All assignments will still be turned in at the end of the week, as with previous weeks' distance learning assignments.Lastly, I will still be available for office hours this week. My office Hours will be as follows:
- 9:00am daily: Mrs. Jones will read the assigned chapters live via Zoom, with text displayed on screen. Information for these meetings will be shared in Teams.
- A recording of Mr. Johnson reading the assigned chapters for the day, with the text visible on screen, will be posted in Teams daily.
- A .pdf of the full text of the novel will be posted in the "Files" section on Teams.
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday: 12:00-2:00pm
- Tuesday, Thursday: 9:00-11:00am
(Previous Update) Week of 4/27 - 5/1
Weekly work is accessible here.
Additionally, a fillable Word document for applicable assignments is located here.
Please remember to check BOTH the general feed in Teams and the Chat section. This is the quickest way for me to send feedback, and where I have been posting daily announcements and tutorials.
Office Hours will remain the same this week, as follows:
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday: 12pm-2pm
- Tuesday, Thursday: 8-10am
(Previous Update) Week of 4/20 - Distance Learning Week 4Remember that some of the provided work will be accessible online (e.g., Wonders texts via ConnectED in ClassLink) and/or completed online (Readworks.org passages). Please refer to the provided overview for directions on where to complete and submit work.Students should be checking Teams DAILY for posts in the Team feed as well as in chat for individual feedback or conference scheduling.Office Hours for the week of 4/20 - 4/24 will be as follows:
- Monday/Wednesday/Friday 12-2pm
- Tuesday / Thursday 8-10am
(Previous Update) Week of 4/13:For the Heritage Album, pages are included in the .pdf above. However, a more easy-to-use, fillable Microsoft Word document is available here: Heritage Album Fillable DocA list of tips and how-to's, including how to access materials digitally (not in .pdf form) is available here: Online Learning How-To GuideFor the Heritage Album, students will want to access this list of resources: Country Research Resources