Attendance Phone Number (850) 617-5748
Attendance Fax Number (850) 617-5757
Clinic Phone Number (850) 617-5701
All absences must be followed by a note from the student’s parent or guardian.
Emails will be accepted during the Covid-19 pandemic. Please send emails to
Leonfirstname.lastname@example.org or fax notes to 850-617-5757 to excuse students.
Each note should include:
- The student’s name
- Reason for absence and a Parental signature and phone number
- Please do not use family emergency as a reason for absences.
- Absences must fall under the following to be excused.
- Illness or medical care (medical evidence may be required for absences exceeding (5) consecutive days
- Appointments (must provide documentation from the medical or service provider)
- Death/Bereavement in the family
- Religious holiday (must fill out religious form on website under Forms tab)
- Financial and other special circumstances insurmountable conditions
- School sponsored-field trips
- Pre-arranged absences for educational purposes (must complete a pre-arranged form on website under the Forms tab
- Special Note: All students must check out in the attendance office when leaving campus for any reason (appointments, illness, etc.)
Student Dress Code-shortened version
No spaghetti straps. Straps must be at least 2 inches wide.
No holes in jeans above the knee.
No see-through and tight fitting clothing.
Undergarments must not show.
No pajama pants or slippers
No sagging pants
Shirts/tops must not display profane language, vulgar or crude printing and/or graphics
Shorts and dresses must be at least finger-tip length.
Failure to follow any of these rules will result in a Dress Code Violation.
You will be asked to wear a garment supplied by the Attendance Office for the rest of
The day or your parent/guardian will be called to bring appropriate clothing to school.
The attendance policy and dress are explained in detail in students' agenda book on the home page.