Attendance Phone Number (850) 617-5748
Attendance Fax Number (850) 617-5757
Clinic Phone Number (850) 617-5701
All absences must be followed by a note from the student’s parent or guardian.
Please send emails to Leonemail@example.com or fax notes to 850-617-5757 to excuse students.
Each note should include:
- The student’s name
- Reason for absence and a parental signature and phone number
- Please do not use family emergency as a reason for absences.
- Absences must fall under the following to be excused.
- Illness or medical care (medical evidence may be required for absences exceeding (5) consecutive days
- Appointments (must provide documentation from the medical or service provider)
- Death/Bereavement in the family
- Religious holiday (must fill out religious form on website under Forms tab)
- Financial and other special circumstances insurmountable conditions
- School sponsored-field trips
- Pre-arranged absences for educational purposes (must complete a pre-arranged form on website under the Forms tab
- Special Note: All students must check out in the attendance office when leaving campus for any reason (appointments, illness, etc.)
Student Dress Code-shortened version
No spaghetti straps. Straps must be at least 2 inches wide.
No holes in jeans above the knee.
No see-through and tight fitting clothing.
Undergarments must not show.
No pajama pants or slippers
No sagging pants
Shirts/tops must not display profane language, vulgar or crude printing and/or graphics
Shorts and dresses must be at least finger-tip length.
Failure to follow any of these rules will result in a Dress Code Violation.
You will be asked to wear a garment supplied by the Attendance Office for the rest of
The day or your parent/guardian will be called to bring appropriate clothing to school.
The attendance policy and dress are explained in detail in students' agenda book on the home page.
Attendance Office Staff Directory
- Deshone Hedrington
- Martha Lovely