Welcome to Leon Guidance!
Leon High School counselors are available to help every student at LHS succeed. We work with students, parents, and teachers by facilitating conferences, helping to plan schedules, giving curriculum and scholarship guidance, and addressing personal and social needs. We are available to help!
The counselors at Leon High School believe that:
- All students have the right to be treated with respect and have an equal opportunity for success.
- All students have the right to have access to a comprehensive school counseling program.
- All students have the ability to learn and the right to be supported academically.
- All students should be supported in pursuit of their post-secondary goals.
Follow us on Instagram @leonguidance for the latest information!
Leon Guidance550 East Tennessee StreetTallahassee, Florida 32308Phone: (850) 617-5703Fax: (850) 922-5311
Guidance Office Hours
Wednesday Closed for Paperwork/Meetings
* Due to the size of our Guidance Office, there are times we have to close for privacy during meetings with parents and students. If the Guidance Office is closed for any reason, students may access Guidance facilities and/or counselors through the Main Office
Tutoring on Campus
Pierian National Honor Society Tutoring
Pierian Tutoring is available on campus every Tuesday 2-3:30pm in Mrs. Meis’ room 203 and Wednesday 2-3:30pm in Mrs. Towey’s room 302. Tutors are available to assist with all core subjects!
Mr. Kothe is also available for math tutoring (all courses) in room 311 during lunch Monday, Tuesday, Thursday Friday!
Leon Works Jr Apprentice Program
Leon County Government is now accepting student applications for the Spring 2019 Leon Works Junior Apprentice Program! For students interested in high-demand, high-wage careers that don't require to a four-year degree, this program is an excellent opportunity to gain hands-on work experience in addition to earning an hourly salary and elective credit.