Grad Bash is April 13th - 14th.
Tickets go on sale Tuesday, February 6th in room 319.
There are a limited number of tickets that will be sold on a first come basis.
If you are interested in purchasing a ticket, please read the following:
- Senior fees must be paid and senior status must be achieved before purchasing a ticket.
- Students must be cleared by the Attendance Office and Student Affairs.
- Students receiving a referral resulting in disciplinary action or out-of-school suspension from January 4th through April 13th will be excluded from the trip. If students choose to misbehave and are not eligible to attend this trip, money cannot be refunded.
- When purchasing the ticket, you must have exact change ($140) OR a check made payable to Leon High School and a completed Activity Participation Form (see below).
- Students can ONLY purchase a ticket for themselves.
- Seniors involved in extra-curricular activities should check with the coach/sponsor to make sure that there are no conflicts BEFORE purchasing a ticket.
- TICKETS ARE NONREFUNDABLE AND NONTRANSFERABLE.
If you have any questions, see Mrs. Garcia in room 319.
Grad Bash tickets go on sale February 6th in room 319.
You must have a COMPLETED two-sided Activity Participation Form. (This is NOT the same form that is filled out for sports.) and payment of $140 in cash or check made payable to Leon High School. Activity Participation Form
- All students must have proof of insurance. If you need to purchase insurance please visit www.schoolinsuranceagency.com
- If you must take medication during the trip, you must fill out the attached form and return it to Mrs. Garcia by April 1st. Students are NOT allowed to carry ANY medication. A chaperone will hold the medication and coordinate a meeting point with the student at the time that the medication needs to be administered. Medication Permission Form
JOIN THE CLASS OF 2018 REMIND:
If you'd like to receive texts about senior events, please text @9364B to the number 81010.
If you have any questions, please contact one of the senior class sponsors:
Kim Garcia room 319 x2430
Stacy Fabrega room 307 x1020
Amanda Geiger room 208 x1120
Susan Merlau main office x1270