There are TWO REQUIRED fees for seniors that will be paid to two different entities.
- Senior Fee - $10
- This fee pays for the Senior Awards Program, Senior Class Celebration, diplomas, flowers, Civic Center fees, programs, etc.
- Pay by cash or check to Mrs. Holmes in the main office OR
- Pay using EFunds. Payments by ACH/Checking Account option include a flat $1.25 convenience fee. Payment by debit/credit card includes a fee of $2.55 and up. Clicke for link: EFunds
- Purchase your cap & gown - $39.50 plus tax
- Visit www.herffjones.com to order your cap and gown along with other Class of 2024 paraphernalia.
- Pay this fee directly to Herff Jones
- Directions: Buy Cap & Gown
See attached document for details on other anticipated expenses: Anticipated Expenses
BUY A YEARBOOK!
The Lion's Tale will go on sale on August 18.
The price is $80 until October 6 when it will increase to $90.
Visit www.Balfour.com and search for Leon High School.