Marine Science Course Description
The purpose of this course is to provide a basic overview of the marine environment.Course content includes the following:
- The nature of science.
- The chemical, physical, and geological aspects of the marine environment.
- The characteristics of the major marine phyla/divisions.
- The diversity of marine organisms.
- The characteristics of major marine ecosystems and marine communities.
- The interrelationship between man and the ocean.
Marine Science Upcoming Events
3:00 PM - 5:00 PM School Board Agenda Review
6:00 PM School Board Business Meeting
April 6, 2023
6:00 PM - 8:00 PM District Advisory Council
April 7, 2023