IB Prep Application Process
All students making application to the IB Prep magnet program must complete and submit the following information on or before March 1st, 2021, at 4pm.
1. Submit IB Prep application to Fairview Middle School by logging into your child's LCS FOCUS Parent Portal account by March 1st, 2021, at 4pm. If you need help with this, please let me know! I will run reports daily and contact those who have applied. This is Part I of the application. Part II will be included in the follow up email and will include:
- Copy of student’s most recent report card.
- Honor code agreement signed by parent and student.
- A student writing sample (see instructions on application).
- Teacher Recommendation Form - sent directly to Fairview Middle School (via interschool mail OR fax: 850.922.6326, Attn: Lee Cameron).
2. Optional: Interested students may participate in one of our "Virtual Shadowing" dates with the IB Prep Program by contacting Mr. Lee Cameron, IB Prep Coordinator, at 488-6880 or e-mailing email@example.com
Prospective students will be notified by mail as to their acceptance or denial of admission into the program AFTER March 1st, 2021. The date of notification will be determined by the School Choice Office of Leon County.
**If your child is not currently an LCS student, please visit the School Choice Website and follow the directions that are directed to "New to Leon County Parents". If assistance is needed, please email Mr. Cameron.
Questions or concerns may be addressed to:
Lee Cameron, IB Prep Magnet Coordinator
Fairview Middle School
(850) 488-6880 Fax: (850) 922-6326