Important Dates & Info for the upcoming week!
- Teachers will submit your final grades to Focus by 5pm
- Senior Awards Program at 6pm in the auditorium
- Dress nicely (Sunday best)
- all are welcome
- Cap and Gown pick-up in the auditorium
- Chromebooks and chargers will be returned as you enter the auditorium
- If you do not have a charger, you must pay $35 in cash or check prior to picking up your gown
- Caps and gowns will not be given out if Chromebooks are not returned, if you have debt, and if you do not meet all of the graduation requirements
- Find your timeslot below:
- If you cannot make it on Thursday, you will meet Mrs. Garcia in room 319 on Friday at 2pm
- Senior Carnival at 11:15 on the practice fields
- You must be in periods 1-4 in order to be eligible to win prizes from our amazing PTO.
- You will need your student ID to enter and to claim prizes.
- Dress is casual
- Mandatory Graduation Rehearsal is at 10am at the Civic Center – DON’T BE LATE!!
- Dress is casual
- NO parents, siblings, children, etc.
- Graduation begins at 7pm. SENIORS MUST ARRIVE NO LATER THAN 6:15
- You will enter the Civic Center HOLDING your cap and gown
- Each person will be searched
- NO PHONES WILL BE ALLOWED - leave them in your car
- Follow the attached dress code below– NO exceptions!
- Honor cords will be given out at 6:30pm by your sponsor
- NO adornments are to be worn on/with the cap and gown with the exception of Leon High School issued honor cords and Pierian honor stoles. You may not wear cords or medals from outside organizations.
- Dress whose length does not extend beneath the hem of the gown AND is not visible at the neckline. If you choose to wear hosiery, select a tone that closely matches your skin color.
- Dark or khaki dress slacks and a WHITE dress shirt WITH a TIE (casual golf/polo shirts are NOT permitted).
SHOES – All students must wear dress shoes. NO flip flops, Crocs, athletic shoes or boots of any kind are allowed. You will be walking a lot so please make sure that you are wearing comfortable shoes. If you don’t know if your shoes are permitted, see Mrs. Holmes (main office), Mrs. Garcia (319) or Mrs. Davis (IA-2).
NO adornments (flowers, pins, medallions, jewelry) are to be worn on/with the caps and gowns with the exception of Leon High School issued honor cords and Pierian honor stoles. Honor Cords and Stoles will be given out at graduation – not at Cap & Gown Pick-Up.
THERE ARE TWO REQUIRED FEES FOR SENIORS THIS YEAR.
- SENIOR FEE - $40 PAY MRS. HOLMES IN THE MAIN OFFICE.
- PURCHASE YOUR CAP & GOWN - $32 THROUGH HERFF JONES. https://www.herffjones.com/
JOIN THE CLASS OF 2022 REMIND:
If you'd like to receive texts about senior events, please text @2022Leon to the number 81010.
For more details, go through your Canvas site and find the LEON HIGH SCHOOL SENIORS 21-22 tile.
If you have any questions throughout the year, please feel free to email or call any of the senior class sponsors listed below:
Kim Garcia x2430 room 319 email@example.com
Kate Davis x2300 room IA-2 firstname.lastname@example.org
Susan Holmes x1270 main office email@example.com