21st Century Summer Program
Open to ALL Rising 9th – 12th Grade Students (must attend Rickards during 22-23 school year)
Monday – Thursday 8AM – 1PM
May 31, 2022 – July 14, 2022
Our program will offer the following:
Ø Credit Recovery
Ø Academic (Secondary and Post-secondary) counseling
Ø Academic Enrichment/Activities
Ø ACT/SAT Practice Sessions
Ø Field Trips
Ø and more.
Main Office Hours: Monday - Friday, 7:00 am - 3:30 pm.
Prospective SGA member/Parent(s)/Guardian(s),
It is application time. Application for SGA will open March 22, 2022. Please stop by Mr. Sea’s class or look for flyer on Canvas.
Dates to Remember:
Application due – Friday, April 1, 2022 by 11: 59 pm
Application Approval Notice – Wednesday, April 6, 2022 by 8:00 pm
Campaign Meeting –Thursday, April 07, 2022 via MS Teams at 6pm or Room 24-101
Campaign – April 11, 2022 – April 26, 2022
Voting – Wednesday, April 27, 2022
NOTE: The administration reserves the right to nullify or revoke student eligibility for office if non-fulfillment of duties is an issue.
Motto: Keep it Moving!!! (KIM)
TCC Eagles RISE Program Application Link. https://www.tcc.fl.edu/academics/academic-divisions/transitional-studies/summer-academy/
Mr. Douglas Cook - Principal
Phone Number: 850-414-5500
Dear parents and guardians,
Please join me in congratulating our Class of 2022 Best and Brightest Winners.
- Art: Sofia McClarnon- school winner
- Athletics: Astred Ngnepieba- school winner
- Business: Pranav Kondapalli- school winner
- Career Technical: Breyonne Smith- school winner
- Drama & Performing Arts: Vedant Patel- school winner
- English & Language Arts: Emma Merkhofer- school winner
- Journalism & Media Production: Ananda Chatterjee- district winner
- Leadership: Prabhas Kurapati- runner up
- Mathematics: Dylan Epstein-Gross- runner up
- Music: Ishan Vepa- runner up
- Public Speaking: Arianna Jones- runner up
- Science & Health: Jeffrey George- district winner
- Social Science: Christopher Salvador- district winner
- Technology: Shreyas Kodela- district winner, Spirit of The Best & Brightest overall winner
- World Languages: Ishrit Gupta- district winner
James S. Rickards High School teacher SheKishma O’Reilly is in her 13th year of teaching during #2020. Some might consider this unlucky, but Ms. O’Reilly considers herself fortunate to be able to make a difference in the lives of her students during challenging times.
Safe Schools Statement
Pursuant to federal law, students may not be denied a public education. As such, Leon County Schools is committed to providing a world class education in a safe environment for all students--regardless of immigration status.
LCS administrators will continue to enforce Board Policy 5540 in relation to non-DCF law enforcement investigations involving students on campus. This policy requires parents’ consent in order to provide access to students unless there is a warrant or an exigent/emergency circumstance such as an investigation involving a missing child.
LCS counselors have been trained to provide support for students and families who may be impacted by changes to federal law. The safety and security of all our students will continue to be our top priority.
7:15 AM - 2:45 PM SGA BRICK SALES
7:15 AM - 2:45 PM SGA BRICK SALES
8:00 AM - 9:00 AM Title I Saturday School
10:00 AM - 12:00 PM James S. Rickards High School Graduation Ceremony
3:00 PM - 5:00 PM Amos P. Godby High School Graduation Ceremony