Please, follow the directions in the Registration Packet carefully. Missing and/or incorrect documents can cause a delay in admittance and enrollment of your student to James S. Rickards High School.Visit our Registrar Office between the hours of 7:30 am and 12 noon daily to register, enroll in class, or withdraw from JSRHS. Please contact our registrar should you have any questions.
Change of AddressChange of Address Protocol: When a student's address changes, we ask that parents/guardians bring proof of residence in a lease or a mortgage deed as the primary document. The secondary document may be a driver's license, voter registration card, utility bill or insurance bill with the updated address of the parent/guardian.
Transcript Requests & Report Card
- Official Transcript Request Protocol: Transcripts may be obtained from the student folder at the school for up to 3 fiscal years after graduation. After this time period, transcripts may be obtained through the Student Records Center (850) 561-8475. The turnaround time is 48 hours ( Two business days)
Request of any information requires 48 hr. turnaround:
- Active Unoffical Transcript Protocol: Active students may request to retrieve their unofficial transcript from their guidance counselor; otherwise, they may request an official transcript through the registrar's office.
- Duplicate Student Report Card Protocol: Request for duplicate report cards are made with the student's assigned Guidance Counselor.
- Student Verification of Enrollment
- Student Records
- Any other requested documents
Hours of OperationsMonday-Thursday: 8:00 am - 12:00 pmFriday: Appointments Only