Welcome to Digital Academy
Please keep this document as a reference for Digital Academy log-in and access information
We will be using CANVAS this year as a platform for on-line learning. This platform is where students and parents will find assignments, announcements, resources, and access for online class meetings.
A tile for CANVAS will be located in CLASS LINKS after students log in with their username and password credentials.
Please sign up for the REMIND app. This will be our primary way of communication with parents this year Please download the application and create an account prior to the school start date as important information and updates will be sent to parents via this format.
DA (Digital Academy) expectations
- Students at this grade level will need supervision with signing on, online class meets, and completing and turning in assignments. Resources, links to websites, and informational videos will be found on CANVAS to help complete assignments.
- Turn in assignments by the assigned due date
- Daily attendance will be required for DA students.
- A schedule of online meeting times will be provided by your teacher.
- Zoom will be used for online meets and a link will be provided within CANVAS for easy access.
Prior to the start of school!
Please practice logging in to ClassLink and Canvas:
From the Fort Braden homepage, click the "ClassLink" button on the top right-hand corner.
Enter your username:
Enter your password:
(your lunch number)
(This information will be provided by your teacher)
From here, you will click on the "Canvas" button. It looks like this:
From here, you'll click the SUBJECT button that you want to work on then click the day of the week to bring you to the links you'll need for the day!