Welcome to distance learning for kindergarten!
- My teacher website will provide you with information regarding weekly activities, assignments, due dates, lessons, lesson outlines and online resources for your child.
- Microsoft Teams, found on your child's classlink sign in page is where students will be able to interact with me and their classmates, watch my video lessons, recieve, send and edit assignments online and engage in learning activites in all core subject learning areas.
- My office hours are from 12:00-2:30 PM Monday-Friday. Please e-mail me or contact me though remind and I will be able to call you during my office hours or we can set up atime that works for you. You can email me at email@example.com or contact me through REMIND/TEAMS.
- March 30th-April 10th, the district has created packets for the students to complete. These will be a review of previoulsy learned information. They can be found at http://www.leonschools.net/LearnAtHome
- Students are expected to check the teacher website/TEAMS daily to access new assignments and lessons.
- Students are expected to particpate/watch lessons and turn in assignments weekly.
- If you are unable to meet virtually at the time assigned, your child can go back and watch when convenient for you.
How to turn in assignments
- E-mail a picture of the assignment or a list of the anwsers to Ms. Gallaher at firstname.lastname@example.org or through Remind.
- You can send assignments daily or weekly, whichever one is easiest for you!