Dear Parents and Students,
Welcome to Miss Schwartz's 7th Grade Civics and 6th Grade Science page!
As we move forward with distance learning, students will continue to broaden their knowledge of civics and science concepts. Below are some resources we will be using to continue learning this year. If you have any questions, please send me an email email@example.com. I am happy to help!
For March 30th through April 10th, the district has created packets for students to complete. These packets are a review of content learned during the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd nine weeks. They can be found on my page under Important Documents, or at https://www.leonschools.net/LearnAtHome.
Packets are also available for pickup at Fort Braden
- Monday March 30thfrom 9:00 am to 7:00 pm
- 3/31 to 4/3/2020 - 9:00 am to 3:00 pm
Useful Links Regarding Covid-19 in Leon County
Here are some useful links on how to keep yourself and others safe during this national health crisis.
Additional resources we will be using in civics and science to support student learning are listed below. Please stay tuned to my class website under “Class Calendar” and “Assignments” for upcoming announcements and assignments.
6th Grade: Pearson: Online Textbook
- Pearson is available through ClassLink
7th Grade: McGraw Hill: Online Textbook
- McGraw Hill is available through ClassLink
6th and 7th Grade: Study Island: Study Island Login
- All grades will be using study island, which has lessons, games, practice questions, and tests.
- 6th and 7th Grade Students: Your user ID is your studentID@fbs (Ex. 00000000@fbs)
6th and 7th Grade
- Vocabulary words, definitions, and flashcards are available here to assist students in studying for quizzes and tests.