Dear Parents and Students,
Welcome to Miss Schwartz's 7th Grade Civics and 6th Grade Science page!
As we move forward with distance learning, students will continue to broaden their knowledge of civics and science concepts. Below are some resources we will be using to continue learning this year. If you have any questions, please send me an email firstname.lastname@example.org. My office hours are from 12:00-2:00. I am happy to help!
Parents: I am available via email. Please let me know if you have any questions!
Students: I am available via email or Teams. Please let me know if you have any questions!
All assignments for the 4th nine weeks must be turned in by May 28, 2020.
Additional resources we will be using in civics and science to support student learning are listed below. Please stay tuned to my class website under “Class Calendar” and “Assignments” for upcoming assignments.
6th Grade: Pearson: Online Textbook
- Pearson is available through ClassLink
6th Grade: Common Lit
- 6th grade class code =54NKE6
7th Grade: McGraw Hill: Online Textbook
- McGraw Hill is available through ClassLink
6th and 7th Grade: Study Island: Study Island Login
- All grades will be using study island, which has lessons, games, practice questions, and tests.
- 6th and 7th Grade Students: Your user ID is your studentID@fbs (Ex. 00000000@fbs)
- Your password is your password for Classlinks.
6th and 7th Grade