Bass Fishing Club
20-21: Meetings will be held every second Wednesday after school in Room 219.
21-22: Meetings will be held every second Wednesday during lunch in Room 219.
Meetings will be held to educate and plan excursions that will take place after school and on weekends.
The purpose of this club shall be:
- To get students an opportunity to enjoy the outdoors.
- To promote education through the sport of fishing.
- To allow students an atmosphere that promotes environmental education.
- To encourage students to participate in competitive fishing.
- To invite students into being open to how to become an angler.