Senior Fee Information
Online payment for senior fees is available. Please Click Here to pay online.
Payments by cash, check or money order will be accepted on Tuesdays and Thursdays in Student Affairs from 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm.
Please mark your calendars for these important end of the year dates:
- Trojan Spotlight: While our traditional Prom will not occur, this is an opportunity for students to get dressed up, enjoy the company of their classmates, and have photo opportunities with our backdrop. This event is open to Lincoln students and will be from 5-7:00 pm in the Lincoln Courtyard.
- Senior Awards: Students receiving senior awards will be individually notified with further instruction. Hooding for graduates with distinction (Cum Laude, Magna Cum Laude, Summa Cum Laude) will be conducted during this ceremony on May 25 at 6:30pm in the gymnasium.
- Senior Field Day: Seniors may sign up as teams to compete in the contests or can attend as individuals. Lunch will be provided beginning at 11:30 am and events will begin at noon.
- Cap and Gown Pick Up: Seniors with last names beginning with the letters A-K will pick up items on June 3. Students with last names beginning with L-Z will pick up on June 4. Pickup will occur between 8-10 am on the bus ramp.
All materials must be returned and debts paid in order to receive the cap, gown, tassel, honor cord (if applicable), tickets for graduation, and other Class of 2021 paraphernalia.
All digital academy students will turn in their Lincoln High School issued Chromebook and charger on this day. All students attending classes at Lincoln will have previously returned computers through their English class.
- Graduation Rehearsal: Rehearsal will be held at Cox Stadium. This is a mandatory event that will occur at 9 am on June 9, the morning of graduation. Students must arrive at Cox Stadium by 8:30 to line up.
- Graduation: June 9 at 8pm at Cox Stadium. Each senior will receive (SIX) tickets for graduation. Masks will be worn by the graduates and are encouraged to be worn by the spectators. Tickets will be distributed with caps and gowns on June 3 and 4. Lincoln High School is not responsible for lost tickets.
- Final Transcripts and Diplomas: Final transcript request forms will be included with the cap and gown materials picked up on June 3rd and 4th. Diplomas will be mailed to the address on file following graduation.
2020 - 2021 Bright Futures Update
- The Deadline to earn a qualifying test score (on SAT or ACT for Florida Academic and Medallion awards or PERT for Gold Seal awards) has been extended from June 31st to December 1, 2021. Sections of the SAT or ACT from different test dates may continue to be used to meet the test criteria through December 1, 2021, but test types cannot be mixed.
- Completion of required service hours may include:
- Completed service hours
- Service hours that were planned/intended but were unable to be completed because the pandemic created a lack of access to volunteer opportunities
- Health concerns prohibited the student from complete service hours
All hours must be submitted by graduation. The student must include a description of the volunteer services and total of hours they had planned to complete by graduation. This must be documented on the Leon County Schools Volunteer Service hour forms and signed by a parent to verify. Forms must be submitted to the student’s high school.
Earning a Bright Futures award requires minimum GPA, specific curriculum, test score (SAT/ACT or PERT for Gold Seal), specific minimum number of service hours and application. If you have not submitted your Bright Futures application please do so (by graduation preferred). Visit floridastudentfinancialaid.org to submit your application.
To submit your Bright Futures Application! The application opened October 1st; please view our PowerPoint presentation for instruction to complete/submit your application.
2020-2021 SENIOR PRESENTATION & IMPORTANT INFORMATION
As we embrace our new way of work we are unable to make an in-person SENIOR PRESENTATION. We are instead, providing a LINK for you to view what we hope is helpful information. If you should have questions or would need assistance after viewing please do not hesitate to contact your counselor.