Due to COVID-19, Lincoln staff are working remotely. We request you follow the following procedures when requesting an official transcript.
Trascripts are available from Lincoln for Current Students and 2019 Students only. Previous year graduates, please contact Leon County Student Records via their website at Leon County Student Records.
Please note the following regarding transcripts:
- ACT/SAT Test Scores are not included on the official transcripts. Those scores must be sent to the college/university/instition through ACT or College Board.
- Electronic Transcripts take approximately two weeks to show up as received on the student's application at the college or university. Requests sent near application deadlines can take up to 15 business days.
To request your transcript, please email the following information to our registrar, Cindy Seitel at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Student Name, ID Number, and Grade and Birthdate
- College, University, Institution, or Scholarship the transcript is for.
- Complete Mailing Address (to include city, state and zip) for aforementioned. If the transcript should go to a specific individual, please include the name as well.
Mrs. Seitel will respond to your email with the status of your transcript(s).
For any additional questions on transcripts you can contact the registrar at email@example.com.