Please follow the following procedures when requesting an official transcript. For currently enrolled students, if you need an unofficial grade history for scholarship/college purposes, then you can obtain that by clicking on "grades" in your FOCUS account and printing out the "Grades" page.
Please note: Offical Transcripts are available from Lincoln for Current Students and 2020 Graduates ONLY. Prior year graduates will need to contact Leon County Student Records via their website by clicking here.
Final Transcripts for current year seniors WILL NOT be available until the middle of June. Instructions for requesting your Final Transcript will be shared with you as graduation approaches. Please note the following regarding transcripts:
- ACT/SAT/AP Test Scores are not included on the official transcripts. Those scores must be sent to the college/university/institution through ACT and/or College Board.
- Electronic Transcripts take approximately two weeks to show up as received on the student's application at the college or university. Requests sent near application deadlines can take up to 15 business days.
Students are limited to 10 printed transcripts per semester. Please DO NOT request your transcript until you have applied for the College/University.
To request your transcript, please email the following information to our registrar, Cindy Seitel at firstname.lastname@example.org. Mrs. Seitel will respond to your email with the status of your transcript(s) after processing.
- Student Name, ID Number, and Grade and Birthdate
- College, University, Institution, or Scholarship the transcript is for.
- Complete Mailing Address (to include city, state and zip) for aforementioned. If the transcript should go to a specific individual, please include the name as well.
For any additional questions on transcripts you can contact the registrar at email@example.com.