NOTE: Transcripts for CURRENT Students are on hold until January 31 to allow for the transcript to be updated with first semester course grades, GPA, and class ranking. Please hold all requests for transcripts until January 31. We appreciate your patience.
Unofficial Transcripts are Available in FOCUS
If you need a transcript for personal use, SAR reporting, etc, please download from your FOCUS account using the following steps.
- Log into FOCUS
- Click on Grades
- If only the current year is showing, click detailed grade report
- Print by clicking the printer icon on the left side of the screen
Offical Transcripts are available at Lincoln for Current Students, and 2020 and 2021 Graduates ONLY. Individuals who graduated in 2019 or earlier, will need to contact Leon County Student Records via their website by clicking here.
Official Transcripts ARE NOT available from December 13 through January 21, and May 23 through June 15, as the district uses this time period to update transcripts with first and second semester grades and test scores.
Please note the following regarding transcripts:
- ACT/SAT Test Scores are included on the official transcripts; however, your college/university/instition may not consider these to be official. Official scores can be sent to the college/university/instition directly from ACT and/or College Board.
- Electronic Transcripts take approximately two weeks to show up as received on the student's application at the college or university. Requests sent near application deadlines can take up to 15 business days.
Students are limited to 10 printed transcripts per semester. Please DO NOT request your transcript until you have applied for the College/University.
To Request a Transcript for the NCAA Clearinghouse or NAIA:
Email Mr. O'Daniel at email@example.com.
To Request a Transcript to be Uploaded to the CommonAP, or Sent via Send.edu:
Email your guidance counselor.
For All Other Transcript Requests:
To request your transcript, please email the following information to our registrar, Cindy Seitel at firstname.lastname@example.org. Mrs. Seitel will respond to your email with the status of your transcript(s) after processing.
- Student Name, ID Number, and Grade and Birthdate
- College, University, Institution, or Scholarship the transcript is for.
- Complete Mailing Address (to include city, state and zip) for aforementioned. If the transcript should go to a specific individual, please include the name as well.
If your transcript is going to a college or university within the State of Florida, you can check the status of your transcript via your FOCUS account. Click on My Information and the FASTER tab.
For any additional questions on transcripts you can contact the registrar at email@example.com.