Lincoln’s Career and Technical Education programs prepare students to be college and career-ready by providing core academic skills, employability skills and technical, job-specific skills. National statistics show that high school students involved in CTE are more engaged, perform better and graduate at higher rates.
Students enrolled in our CTE courses will also have an opportunity to receive certifications or licenses in the following areas:
• Aviation Maintenance Technology – Licensed Aviation Maintenance Technician
• Culinary arts - Safe staff and Serve Safe certification
• Digital Design - ACA Adobe Certifications in the following: Photoshop/Flash/Dreamweaver/InDesign/Premiere/Illustrator
• Early Childhood Education – Early Childhood Education Technical Certificate
• Introduction to Information Technology: Microsoft Office Specialist certification