Why choose SAIL?
Ten reasons to CHOOSE SAIL High School:
- We have a peaceful campus--we pride ourselves on having a tolerant, inclusive environment. Our administration and faculty work hard to make sure no one is left out and guided by a whole-school bullying prevention initiative.
- Our teachers love and support their students.
- SAIL is a place where all the arts are celebrated and student interest is cultivated.
- SAIL has engaging lessons and hands-on learning opportunities.
- Adulting is HARD! But we have a class just for that. We want all of our students to leave our halls with essential adulting knowledge.
- Juggling is an actual class! Learn a new skill, but also practice focus, grit and perseverance—skills we all need throughout life.
- Yoga can be a part of your daily experience. Learn breathing techniques and how to maintain a healthy lifestyle as you sip tea with your teacher.
- We offer guitar classes and a rocking music ensemble.
- Celebrate First Friday with us each month! Our First Friday activities are lunchtime events with free treats for students, music, dancing, art pop-up booths, and more!
Some of the reasons why we LOVE SAIL!
Amazing Events like Fall Festival, Ice Cream Socials, school-wide field trip to Wakulla Springs; student-led drama and art showcases
Spring Intensive Week
Spring Intensive Week where students have to opportunity to explore new interests
First Friday Events
First Friday Events for students each month, including Oreo tastings, cookies and cocoa
We are a family - We connect and help each other.
- Parent Chili Cookoff Night
- Parent Night Dinner
Expression is encouraged
Students feel free to express themselves - see some of our student testimonials
Last Modified on December 16, 2022