CollegeBoard BigFuture Days
ATTENTION Classes of 2022 and 2023: Register for BigFuture Days College Fairs
The College Board is hosting four virtual college fairs that are designed for you to have real conversations with hundreds of colleges, admission reps, and current college students without leaving home.
You can sign up to attend any event and more than one to explore colleges in each region across the nation.
- BigFuture Day West + SouthWest, Saturday, February 6, 2021, 4–8 p.m. ET, 1–5 p.m. PT For colleges located in AK, AZ, CA, CO, HI, ID, MT, NM, NV, OK, OR, TX, UT, WA, and WY.
- BigFuture Day Southeast, Tuesday, February 23, 2021, 5–9 p.m. ET, 2–6 p.m. PT For colleges located in AL, AR, DC, DE, FL, GA, LA, MD, MS, NC, SC, TN, VA, and WV.
- BigFuture Day Northeast, Sunday, March 7, 2021, 4–8 p.m. ET, 1–5 p.m. PT For colleges located in CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, and VT.
- BigFuture Day Midwest, Thursday, March 11, 2021, 5–9 p.m. ET, 2–6 p.m. PT For colleges located in IA, IL, IN, KS, KY, MI, MN, MO, ND, NE, OH, SD, and WI.
To learn more: https://pages.collegeboard.org/big-future-days
Welcome to the SAIL School Counseling Page
The mission of the SAIL School Counseling program is to provide a comprehensive, developmental program addressing the academic, college and career, and personal, social, emotional development of all students. School counselors advocate for an environment that supports all students, helping them achieve their full potential along with a balanced high school experience.School counselors help all students:
As the school counselor, I support ALL students regardless of sex, sexual orientation, gender, ethnic group identification, race ancestry, national origin, religion, color, or mental or physical disability.
- apply academic achievement strategies
- manage emotions and apply interpersonal skills
- plan for postsecondary options (higher education, military, work force)