Starting next year, we will be opening up a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Program via Lively Technical College hosted on the campus of SAIL High School! We are really excited about this program starting in the 2021-2022 school year and open to incoming 11th graders! Students who participate will work toward their CNA Certification and will sit for their State Board Exam to become certified after their second year of the program (Generally Senior Year). This program is invitation only. Applications are available on our website and in the main office. If you would like to participate, please apply!
If you have any questions, please reach out to Jessica Chapman, Assistant Principal for Curriculum at 488-2468 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please review the following information in preparation for submitting your application. Spaces are limited. The due date for the application is Thursday, April 29, 2021. Please take a look at the timeline of due dates below so that you can be on track to submit your application.
- Thursday, April 1st – Applications are available online and in the front office.
- Tuesday, April 6th – Friday April 9th – Complete the following: 1. Review the application and choose your teachers who you want to request a recommendation letter from. 2. Bring the Student Information and Code of Conduct Page to the front office, (please complete the section titled “Student Section”) – Rob will complete the section for “School Use Only” and will return it to you. Please sign the form and have your parent sign the form, and please also have your parent sign the “Lively Technical Letter” on the second to the last page in the packet.
- Monday, April 12th – Friday, April 16th – 1. Work on your writing sample. You may type it and attach it as part of your application, or you may hand write it on the application. 2. Collect the teacher recommendations from your teachers and prepare your application for submission.
- Monday, April 26th – Have an adult that you trust review your application and provide you with any recommendations for changes. Make sure you have all loose ends completed, and get ready to submit your application!
- Thursday, April 29th – Applications are DUE – Please submit to the front office before the end of the day. No late applications will be accepted. Once all applications are reviewed, we will
notify you in writing if you are accepted into the program.