The PTSO is all of us!
PARENTS · TEACHERS · STUDENTS
It takes all of us to provide a quality learning environment for our children. As a parent, the best way to help is to:
- Volunteer for an activity (there are LOTS to choose from!)
- Become a Partner through your office or personal business,
- Join our Mentor program to share your knowledge and compassion with a student in need,
- Support our Teachers by sending in food for meetings or supplies for the classroom,
- Attend activities like concerts, plays, and sports events,
- Attend PTSO meetings, Sign up for Listserv, or check out our
- Sail PTSO Facebook Page to stay informed of activities and events
- Support the Non-Fundraiser Fundraiser! (It keeps us from having to sell items and 100% goes directly to helping our kids!) or just click the yellow PayPal Donate Button below !!!
Current SAIL PTSO Signup Genius Opportunities
Monthly Meetings - 2nd Tuesday of each month
PTSO information can be found at https://www.leonschools.net/SAILPTSO
The next PTSO mtg will be via Zoom - December 13th @ 8:30 am
For meeting link info, you can register for SAIL's Listserv, or email one of the following individuals and ask to be added to the PTSO mailing list, or see the PTSO Meeting page for the agenda.
Lyyli Van Whittle @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Heather Thomas @ email@example.com