The PTSO is all of us!
PARENTS · TEACHERS · STUDENTS
It takes all of us to provide a quality learning environment for our children. As a parent, the best way to help is to:
- Volunteer for an activity (there are LOTS to choose from!)
- Become a Partner through your office or personal business,
- Join our Mentor program to share your knowledge and compassion with a student in need,
- Support our Teachers by sending in food for meetings or supplies for the classroom,
- Attend activities like concerts, plays, and sports events,
- Attend PTSO meetings, Sign up for Listserv, or check out our
- Sail PTSO Facebook Page to stay informed of activities and events
- Support the Non-Fundraiser Fundraiser! (It keeps us from having to sell items and 100% goes directly to helping our kids!) or just click the yellow PayPal Donate Button below !!!
Current SAIL PTSO Signup Genius Opportunities
Monthly Meetings - 2nd Tuesday of each month
PTSO information can be found at https://www.leonschools.net/SAILPTSO
The next PTSO mtg will be via Zoom - May 9th @ 8:30 am
For meeting link info, you can see the PTSO Meeting page for the agenda, register for SAIL's Listserv, or email one of the following individuals and ask to be added to the PTSO mailing list, or
Lyyli Van Whittle @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Scott Whittle @ email@example.com
Wanting to get involved?
We would love to see you and get you involved! If you would like to connect to another SAIL parent, reach out to:
Lyyli Van Whittle at firstname.lastname@example.org
Some of the reasons why we LOVE SAIL!
Amazing Events like Fall Festival, Ice Cream Socials, school-wide field trip to Wakulla Springs; student-led drama and art showcases
Spring Intensive Week
Spring Intensive Week where students have to opportunity to explore new interests
First Friday Events
First Friday Events for students each month, including Oreo tastings, cookies and cocoa
We are a family - We connect and help each other.
- Parent Chili Cookoff Night
- Parent Night Dinner
Expression is encouraged
Students feel free to express themselves - see some of our student testimonials