The PTSO is all of us!
PARENTS · TEACHERS · STUDENTS
It takes all of us to provide a quality learning environment for our children. As a parent, the best way to help is to:
- Volunteer for an activity (there are LOTS to choose from!)
- Become a Partner through your office or personal business,
- Join our Mentor program to share your knowledge and compassion with a student in need,
- Support our Teachers by sending in food for meetings or supplies for the classroom,
- Attend activities like concerts, plays, and sports events,
- Attend PTSO meetings, Sign up for Listserv, or check out our
- Sail PTSO Facebook Page to stay informed of activities and events
- Support the Non-Fundraiser Fundraiser! (It keeps us from having to sell items and goes 100% directly to helping our kids!) or just click the yellow PayPal Donate Button below !!!
The PTSO board is currently seeking volunteers to help serve in some of our positions that are available and need to be filled:
Monthly Meetings - 2nd Tuesday of each month
PTSO information can be found at https://www.leonschools.net/SAILPTSO
The next PTSO mtg will be via Zoom - November 14th @ 8:30 am
Want to easily add the monthly meetings to your calendar?
2023_2024 PTSO Meetings Calendar Meeting file (.ics)
Important Note: Spring Break falls on March 11-15th this year, which conflicts with the normal recurring mtg on March 12th in the invite, so the meeting will be pushed back until the following week. After importing the mtg events, make sure to shift the event date in your calendar in March to March 19th instead.
Request Zoom Link by emailing SAILPTSO @ SAILPTSO@leonschools.net