Here are the many ways you can receive and find information about SAIL ...
- Text @sailparent to 81010 to receive updates from SAIL! This is used for emergencies and immediate communications.
- Go to http://listserv12.leon.k12.fl.us/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=SAIL-PARENTS&A=1 and follow the directions. We send out regular information. This is used for regular school information as well as immediate needs.
- FOCUS (Parent Portal)
- The district FOCUS page is here. When you add your email to recieve notifications, it notifies you of grades and attendance. This system is not used for emergencies. This is the grading system.
- Social Media - These are used for publicity and information. No emergencies are communicated through these.
- Twitter - @SAILPirates
- Instagram - SAIL High School
- FaceBook - A School for Arts & Innovative Learning-Sail High School
- SAIL's Web Page
- This page, and numbers other contact methods are arranged all over the web site. This page is updated regularly but is not used for emergencies or immediate needs.
Map to SAIL
Please feel free to contact us with any comments, questions, or concerns.
Address2006 Jackson Bluff Rd.Tallahassee, FL 32303
Contact NumbersPhone: 850.488.2468Fax: 850.922.8483Attendance: 850.617-5929
AdministrationPrincipalTiffany WilliamsAssistant Principal of CurriculumMatt Roberson
Office Staff (position)
Shirley Cain (Registrar)
- How they can assist you
- Registering your child, records
- Health/Clinic Questions
Mindy Rodriguez (Administrative Assistant)
- School events and activities
Vickie Reeves (Bookkeeper)
- Finances and records
- Class ring, cap, and gown
- Student Medication
Rivka Wohlgemuth (Receptionist)
- Information about SAIL