Welcome to SAIL HIGH SCHOOL!
A School of Arts and Innovative Learning. Where the individual counts!
We are happy to offer parents a choice in their high school student’s educational needs.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Is SAIL a public high school?
- SAIL is a public magnet school within the Leon County School district.
- Is SAIL a private or charter school? Do you pay tuition to attend?
- SAIL is not a private or charter school.
- We are a FREE public school
- Do students that graduate from SAIL earn a high school diploma?
- Yes, they earn a high school diploma as we follow the same Florida Department of Education graduation requirements as all Leon County high schools.
- Do you offer transportation?
- Yes! We offer transportation to and from school as long as you live within Leon County.
WHY CHOOSE SAIL?
Ten reasons to CHOOSE SAIL High School:
- We have a peaceful campus--we pride ourselves on having a tolerant, inclusive environment. Our administration and faculty work hard to make sure no one is left out and guided by a whole-school bullying prevention initiative.
- Our teachers love and support their students.
- SAIL is a place where all the arts are celebrated and student interest is cultivated.
- SAIL has engaging lessons and hands-on learning opportunities.
- Adulting is HARD! But we have a class just for that. We want all of our students to leave our halls with essential adulting knowledge.
- Juggling is an actual class! Learn a new skill, but also practice focus, grit and perseverance—skills we all need throughout life.
- Yoga can be a part of your daily experience. Learn breathing techniques and how to maintain a healthy lifestyle as you sip tea with your teacher.
- We offer guitar classes and a rocking music ensemble.
- Celebrate First Friday with us each month! Our First Friday activities are lunchtime events with free treats for students, music, dancing, art pop-up booths, and more!
Want to know more?
Schedule a school tour by calling 488-2468 or email us at EnrollAtSAIL@Leonschools.net
Tours are given by appointment only on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays after students have left the campus. All tour participants must wear a mask and adhere to social distancing standards.