• Reg


    New Registration Information

    We have moved to an online registration form for the 2019-2020 school year. If your child is currently enrolled in any Leon County school (INCLUDING pre-k and charter schools), you do NOT need to complete a new registration form. The online registration form is only for:

    • Students NEVER enrolled in any LCS site (public, charter, or pre-k)
    • Students not enrolled in an LCS school since 2015
    • Students who did NOT enroll through the school choice office
    • Students moving to Leon County from out of the state
    • Students who have only attended a private school



    Questions and Answers


    How do I register my children?

    Students NEW to Leon County Schools must complete an online registration form. If your student is already enrolled in our system, but they are changing schools, you must bring proof of your address to your school showing that you've moved into the Kate Sullivan school zone. Your student will automatically be transferred to our school, and you will have the opportunity to update your child's registration information through the FOCUS parent portal at the beginning of the school year.

    You can find which schools your residence is zoned for by using the School Zone Lookup Tool on the school district's website.  

     For information about School Choice and Reassignment options, visit the school district's School Choice Office website. Leon County School District offers reassignment for sibling support, grandfathering, over to under capacity, and hardship. 


    You will need to provide:

    • 2 Proofs of Residence - one from each category  

                 Category 1    > mortgage statement

                                      > current lease or rental agreement

                                      > property tax record            


                 Category 2  > current utility bill, utility hookup or transfer statement

                                     > homeowner’s/rental Insurance

                                     > vehicle registration

    • Birth Certificate
    • FL Immunization Record
    • Current Physical Exam (dated within one year of the enrollment)
    • Driver’s License of parent/ guardian (Identification purpose only)
    • Custody/Guardian Court Documentation (if applicable)
    • Affidavit of Residency (if applicable) **                    


    ** Residing with another family:

    The same two required proofs as above from the homeowner and two documents that have a current address with your name on it.  Also, these affidavits will need to be done. If you live with another person and the home mortgage or lease is in their name, you must complete an Affidavit of Residency. The person you are living with must complete the Homeowner’s-Renter’s Acknowledgement form. Both forms will need to be notarized.  



    Any questions regarding this information, please email or call the Registrar, Kirsten Dazevedo 850-487-1216


  • Listserv


    Stay up-to-date on all the latest information by joining the Kate Sullivan listserv.

    Click on the icon above to sign-up!