The 2018-2019 registration fee of $25 must be paid prior to or at the time of submitting the registration form. The fee of $25.00 is per family. No cash. Credit card, check or money order payments only. Credit card payments can only be made online.
- We accept the following method of payments: Debit Card, Visa, Master Card, Money Order, and Cashier’s Check. Cash will not be accepted.
- Debit or Credit Card transactions are to be processed at the Leon County Schools on-line website.
- Monthly payments are paid in cycles referred to as “cycle fee”. There are 10 cycles per school year. A cycle consists of 18 school days.
- Weekend, Holidays, Teacher Planning Day, are not considered school days.
- Fees are to be paid in full before the start date of each cycle. Cycle payment due dates are strictly enforced.
- Please remember to keep your receipts. Parents who make payments by debit or credit card must provide the EDEP office a copy of their receipt on the next business day.
Before School Program:
7:00 a.m. to 8:00 a.m. $60.00 per cycle.
After School Program:
Begins when the dismissal bell sounds and ends at 6:00 p.m.
Tuition is due every cycle, which is equivelent to 18 school days. The private rate is $160.00 per cycle. Refer to the fee schedule in the registration booklet for further rates.
Drop-in fees must be paid prior to a student participating/droping into the program.
Before School $5.00 per day.
After School $17.00 per day.
Late Cycle Payment Fee:
Payments not received by 6:00 p.m. on Cycle due date will be assessed a $10.00 late fee.
Services will be suspended the following day for non-payment.
Late Pick-Up Fee:
Late pick up fee is $1.00 per minute /per family assessed after 6:00 p.m. This is due at the time of pick up. No cash.
Registration is open on Thursday in portable 4. The registration booklet and form will be available on Tuesday. Please complete the form prior to submittion. To help speed up the registration process, please make your payment online. All outstanding balances must be paid in full prior registering for the 2018-2019 school year.
What is my CVV code?
Visa®, Mastercard®, and Discover® cardholders:
Turn your card over and look at the signature box. You should see either the entire 16-digit credit card number or just the last four digits followed by a special 3-digit code. This 3-digit code is your CVV number / Card Security Code.
American Express® cardholders:
Look for the 4-digit code printed on the front of your card just above and to the right of your main credit card number. This 4-digit code is your Card Identification Number (CID). The CID is the four-digit code printed just above the Account Number.
EDEP Cycle Dates
Cycle Dates Cycle 1: Aug. 13 - Sept. 6, 2018 Cycle 2: Sept. 7 - Oct. 3, 2018 Cycle 3: Oct. 4 - Oct. 30, 2018 Cycle 4: Oct. 31 - Dec. 3, 2018 Cycle 5: Dec. 4, 2018 - Jan. 11, 2019 Cycle 6: Jan. 14 - Feb. 7, 2019 Cycle 7: Feb. 8 - March 6, 2019 Cycle 8: March 7 - April 9, 2019 Cycle 9: April 10 - May 6, 2019 Cycle 10: May 7 - May 31, 2019
Disclaimer: The EDEP assumes no responsibility for incorrect information entered by customers. Customers are responsible for ensuring payments are made in sufficient time to meet required deadlines. Customers are responsible for printing and retaining the confirmation of their payment. Payments received after 6:00pm will be credited the next business day and may have a late fee applied. Failure to understand any information provided herein will not constitute grounds for waiver of any penalties.
Payment feature is now live!!We accept the following credit cards for EDEP paymentCredit card company by-laws require the Finance Department to use a third party processor to process credit card payments for VISA, MasterCard, and Discover. EDEP uses a third-party processor named Elavon Converge to process credit card payments.
EDEP TECHNOLOGY LINKS
Below are links to some websites with games for students to play in the extended day program.
- Captain Underpants: Name Change-o-Chart
- Cartoon Network
- Chess is Fun
- Discovery Kids
- Disney channel
- Fin, Fur and Feather Bureau of Investigation, The
- Fisheye View Camera: Coral Reef Gallery
- Free Rice - World Hunger Vocabulary
- Goosebumps: Find your Family Game
- Harry Potter Wizard's Challenge Quiz Game (Harry Potter trivia)
- Jamestown Adventure, The
- Magic School Bus Games, The
- NASA for Kids Games
- NASA Spinoffs Hidden Picture Game
- Nick Jr. Games
- Nick Jr: Backyardigans Adventure Maker
- PBS Kids
- PBS Kids - Between the Lions Games
- Scholastic Books Games
- Seussville Games
- Space Shuttle Tic-Tac-Toe
- STS-116 Picture Switcher
- Windows to the Universe Games Page
Sign up for important updates from Ms. Menard. Get information for Kate Sullivan Elementary School right on your phone—not on handouts.
Pick a way to receive messages for KATE SULLIVAN E.D.E.P:
If you don’t have a smartphone, get text notifications. Text the message @edepcrocs to the number 81010. If you’re having trouble with 81010, try texting @edepcrocs to (850) 460-9003.