Welcome to a new and venturous year. We are so excited to meet you all today from 2:00-3:00 for our virtual orientation! Please use the link below to look over the 2020 Orientation Guide. We will try our best to answering questions you may have during that time. More detailed information, along with the Zoom link, have been sent to the emails provided in Focus. Please reach out to me at email@example.com if you need assistance. See you all on today at 2:00!
Make sure you are receiving emails via Listser: http://listserv12.leon.k12.fl.us/scripts/wa.exe?A0=SULLIVAN-PARENTS
Create a Canvas parent account to have access to what your child is doing. Go to Mrs. Shaffer's website for assistance.
1. Follow directions quickly.
2. Raise your hand for permission to speak.
3. Raise your hand for permission to leave your seat.
4. Make smart choices.
5. Keep your dear teacher happy.
1. DA students will check in with their teachers through Canvas(through ClassLink) at 8:30 each day.
2. All students are expected to log into Canvas for assignments.
3. B&M students will wear their masks all day, with the exception of during lunch and mask breaks.
4. Bring a refillable water bottle.
5. Follow classroom rules and digital etiquett.
8:30-8:45 Morning Meeting, Attendance
8:45-9:30 Special Area
11:20-12:50 Math (with Mrs. Shaffer)
12:50-1:10 Mask Break
1:10-2:40 Science/Social Studies(with Mrs. Papandrea)
2:40-2:50 Pack Up/Dissmissal