• Leon County School policy is that 80% of the report card grade comes from tests and quizzes.  The remaining 20% comes from classwork and homework

    General Grading Policy

    Please remember that not every assignment will be recorded as a grade.  If a skill has just been introduced, it is considered intial practice andwill not be counted as a grade.