Extended Day Enrichment Program
The Extended Day Enrichment Program (EDEP) is an after-school program offered at Buck Lake Elementary.
EDEP - Reminders
- Please remember to keep your receipts; this will help you maintain accurate records for annual tax filing.
- All before-school students must be signed in by a parent or legal guardian.
- All after-school students must be signed out by a parent or legal guardian.
- Any other arrangements for pickup must be confirmed in writing.
- After school, sign-out is in the cafeteria from 2:55 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Late pickup fees of $1.00 starting at 6:01 p.m. will be enforced, so please set your watch to the school clock to avoid any disputes.
- All students picked up after 6:00 p.m. will need to be signed out from EDEP.
If you have any questions, please contact John Banner at 922-2568. EDEP's fax number is 850-922-5248.
EARLY RELEASE DAYS “THE PROGRAM WILL BE OPEN”
May 22-24, 2023
THE PROGRAM IS CLOSED
September 5, 2022
September 26, 2022
October 17, 2022
November 11, 2022
November 21-25, 2022
December 19-30, 2022
January 2 & 3, 2023
January 16, 2023
February 20, 2023
March 13-17, 2023
March 20, 2023
April 7, 2023
SUMMER Camp Dates