Making every childs potential a reality.
- A powerful voice for all children,
- A relevant resource for families and communities,
- A strong advocate for the education and well-being of every child.
- To promote the welfare of children and youth in home, school and community;
- To raise the standards of home life;
- To secure adequate laws for the care and protection of children and youth;
- To bring into closer relation the home and the school, that parents and teachers may cooperate intelligently in the education of children and youth;
To develop between educators and the general public such united efforts as will secure for all children and youth the highest advantages in physical, mental, social and spiritual education.
These core values guide our decisions and actions:
- COLLABORATION: We work in partnership with a wide array of individuals and organizations to accomplish our agreed-upon goals.
- COMMITMENT: We are dedicated to promoting childrens health, well-being, and educational success through strong parent, family, and community involvement.
- ACCOUNTABILITY: We acknowledge our obligations. We deliver on our promises.
- RESPECT: We value our colleagues and ourselves. We expect the same high quality of effort and thought from ourselves as we do from others.
- INCLUSIVITY: We invite the stranger and welcome the newcomer. We value and seek input from as wide a spectrum of viewpoints and experiences as possible.
- INTEGRITY: We act consistently with our beliefs. When we err, we acknowledge the mistake and seek to make amends.
Why Should I Volunteer?
When do I have time to volunteer, you ask yourself. I am too busy being aparent! Volunteering is important for all of us. Volunteering at your child'scampus may be one of the most important, life-altering things you can ever dofor your child.(and other students' for that matter) that you're devoting your most preciouscommodity - yourself - to something that's important to you, theireducation. It shows them you support them and their teachers and let's themknow that what they do matters to you.It's all about them...We're talking about our teachers and staff the very teachers and staff whonurture your child everyday throughout the school year. We need your helpinghands and smiling faces on our campuses to help lighten the load for our staffgiving them more time in the classroom.We need you!The number one reason people don't volunteer is because no one asked them.Well, we are asking for you to be involved! Your time and knowledge isneeded and wanted by our staff and students. The diversity of our communityand the experiences you can share with our students is valuable to us. Whetherit's a little time or a lot of time on campus or at home mom, dad orgrandparent WE NEED YOU! We could not do it without each of you!
Volunteer in Our School!
PTO Business Partners
Bouncers of Tallahassee
Chick-Fil-A Capital Circle NE
For the Record Reporting
Fun 4 Tally Kids
Small Cakes Tallahassee
Tallahassee Technology Group
Morningside Baptist Church
Braces by Dr. Daniel Snead
Dr. Shirpa Gupta
Momma P’s Ice Cream Truck
Hardees Capital Circle NE
Barnes & Noble
Flippin Great Pinballs
Capital City Bank
Tally Outdoor Rentals
Junk King Tallahassee
Advancements in Therapy LLC
Gaines Street Pies
BJs Party House
Tropical Smoothie Cafe
We would love to partner with you! To apply for a partnership, please click here.