Respect is the guiding principle of our school. We expect everyone to adhere to the following guidelines:
- Respect your fellow humans. No bullying, put-downs, gossip or abusive/ insulting language or harassment. This includes all forms of sexual, racial, national origin, disability or other forms of discrimination or harassment.
- Be true to yourself and others. No lying, forgery, cheating, or plagiarism.
- Respect everyone’s right to learn, work, and teach. No disrupting classes. No sleeping in class.
- Let’s keep our campus beautiful. No littering, graffiti, or destruction of property. No food or drinks in class.
- Come to school. No skipping or being late to class.
- Expand your vocabulary. Eschew vulgar language.
- Learn to resolve differences creatively. No fighting or weapons.
- Give your body a chance. No smoking, alcohol, or drugs.
- Respect yourself, peers, staff, teachers, and neighborhood.